Address the Current 340B Program Landscape and Financial Impact on Manufacturers
The 4th Annual Manufacturers' 340B Summit convenes pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers to not only navigate the expansion of 340B programs, but develop strategies to effectively execute 340B processes. Join industry thought leaders in April to address the implementation of policies and their impact on manufacturers, and how to leverage data and analytics to effectively manage the program. Tailored, closed-door sessions speak to the nuances manufacturers face in managing program integrity, while the co-location with the Covered Entities' Summit allows for networking and collaborative strategies to emerge.
- Ensure compliance in an era of enforcement challenges
- Recognize the opportunities arising from GFDR-auditing based on dispute findings
- Abide by new requirements around Medicaid pricing restatements, new product launches, and the true-up PHS 340B Ceiling Prices
- Expand data transparency and accountability across the program
- Discuss the impact that program expansion has on the overall business