Monday, February 10, 2020
Pre-Conference Workshops 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*There is a separate fee for the HMCC Workshop. See below for registration link.
WORKSHOP A: Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC)
Invest in your future and your company's success by participating in MPI's Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC) program, which provides a condensed foundation in key health care disciplines. Designed for both event strategists and their partners who need a broad understanding of a full range of regulatory topics, this program develops competency groundwork while building critical thinking skills through case studies, business simulation, discussion, and active exercises.
This intensive, four-hour educational and training program provides health care meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device regulatory environment.
Upon completion of this program, attendees will earn the HMCC credential signifying awareness of and competence in the latest compliance regulations that impact health care meetings and events.
- Utilize new health care compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions, and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where, and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance initiatives
Participants Also Receive:
Healthcare Meetings Compliance Certificate
HMCC credential for two years (subject to refresh class)
4 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain I: Marketing
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
All Summit attendees will receive $200 off of their certification (Standard Rate: $699 Conference Attendee Rate: $499).
WORKSHOP B: The Bridge: Successfully Managing Change Initiatives and Becoming a Higher Performing Leader
*This workshop is included in the registration fee.
Discuss critical success factors that transform individuals into effective leaders who enable organizational transformation. Learn from practical examples and case studies on strategies to boost productivity and performance. Engage in a case discussion on healthier leadership and our responsibilities to ourselves, to others, and to our change initiatives. In this workshop
- Challenge your decision-making process within and outside the workplace
- Explore enablers that transform individuals into leaders
- Understand the tie-in between productivity and the ability to lead change initiatives